Thursday, April 10, 2008

Corrine Donaldson’s Individual Contribution

As a group we have been working together on many group projects together throughout our university degree. Since we have been working together for a while we all work together effectively. Individually we all have our contributions to the project, however my contribution to the group will be to create the physical construction of the project along with Victoria. However while my main focus will be on the construction, I will assist when necessary to my other group members. As a group we all work together, hence the reason for working in pairs on the two main sections of the project, the physical construction and the coding and flash work for the construction. I believe we’ve allocated the roles effectively to connect with our own personal strengths. In terms of strengths and weakness I enjoy working on the physical construction of the wall more than the daunting aspect of learning to code.

No comments: